ABC Winterfest Remix 6
Pre-Registration – Closed
How much does it cost to Pre-Register to ABC Winterfest Remix?
- $10! If you don’t Pre-Register it will be $15 at-the-door!
What does it mean to Pre-Register for ABC Winterfest Remix?
- You can pre-purchase ABC Winterfest Remix badges in advance of the event. The badge are good for all public areas of the convention, and badges can be picked up at any time during the day so long as the Registration desk is open. Your badge will include all guest panels, autographs, video gaming, table top gaming, and so much more!
Pre-Registering for the convention has some great benefits for you! These include:
- Saving money! It costs more if you choose to wait to purchase your badge at-the-door!
- A separate line is available for picking up Pre-Registered badges.
- Not having to pay for the event, and whatever purchases you may want to make at the show all at once!
Picking Up Badges:
- You will need either your Eventbrite confirmation receipt, or photo ID.
- If ONLY bringing photo ID the name MUST match the name on the ticket (The person who registered)
- You do not need government issued ID, but it is generally the easiest form of identification. Other forms of ID will be allowed at the registration director’s discretion.
- There will be one line for ALL Pre-Registered membership badges.
- You must bring either Eventbrite confirmation receipt or Photo ID. The name on your Photo ID MUST match the name on the badge/ticket (The person who bought the ticket)
- Only you may pick up your badge.
- You can not pick up your friend’s membership badge, and your friend cannot pick up your membership badge.
What’s considered Photo ID?
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Drivers License
- State-Issued ID Card
- Armed Forces Identification
- School / College / University Student ID